COMPLIANCE WITH THE INFORMATION OBLIGATION TOWARDS CUSTOMERS
SEO ELECTRONICS s. c. Leon Iwaniuk Sławomir Iwaniuk
As part of our obligation under Article 13 paragraphs 1 and 2 of the GDPR, we hereby inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is SEO ELECTRONICS s. c. Leon Iwaniuk Sławomir Iwaniuk with the seat in Wasilków, ul. Modrzewiowa 5, 16-010 Wasilków, Trade Office ul. Prowiantowa 10, 15-707 Białystok, e – mail: email@example.com, phone +48 85 65 14 533.
- Contact the Data Administrator in case of matters related to your data.
- Your data will be processed for the purpose of processing your order, including the handling of complaints between you and the Administrator, or to take action on your request prior to the conclusion of the contract/order, particularly for the purposes of:
- sending a cooperation proposal or an offer upon request.
- maintaining clarifying or supplementary correspondence.
- issuing and sending documents to confirm transactions.
- asserting or securing claims.
- For documents which contain personal data and are relevant for the purpose of documenting transactions under current tax law, they will be kept for a period no shorter than legally required.
- However, in all other cases the data will not be kept longer than 6 years.
- We may provide the data to persons and companies with whom we execute tasks resulting from a contract or aimed at concluding a contract, i.e. our employees under contract, orders, companies with whom we cooperate in order to obtain the authority to perform activities enabling the realisation of the contract/order, companies assisting us in outsourcing within the areas of accounting, IT and shipping, legal advice including representation.
- You have the right to access your personal data, including their:
- correction, if the data processed by the Administrator is incorrect or incomplete
- deletion if it does not conflict with the applicable law on the obligation to keep records containing your data.
- processing restrictions.
- transferring, i.e. the right to receive personal data provided to the Administrator and sending it to another Administrator.
- Furthermore, you have the right to object to any further processing and, if you agree to data processing, to its withdrawal. Using your right to withdraw your consent does not affect the processing that has already taken place until your consent has been withdrawn.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (UODO).